Health commitments of the Villa Saint-Antoine
The health, well-being and safety of our clients, teams and members are at the heart of our concerns.
This is why our health procedures and controls have been strengthened as follows:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in common areas.
- Sanitary measures in our common areas: hydroalcoholic gel at the reception desk and at each elevator exit, Plexiglas plate at the reception desk, floor marking to respect social distancing, reception staff equipped with masks, regular disinfection of contact points (parking lot digicode, entrance door digicode, door handles, elevator call buttons, etc.).
- Sanitary measures in our rooms: no cleaning of the beds up to 3 nights (possibility to renew the bathroom linen on request), reduced equipment (we have removed pen, welcome booklet, veil...), cleaning staff equipped with masks, gloves (changed in each room), visors, charlotte, blouse.
- Adaptation of our services: offer of breakfast served at the restaurant table (without buffet).
- Sanitary measures in the restaurant: wearing of a mask is mandatory for any trip to the restaurant. Table of 10 people maximum. We serve your drinks on tables and we recommend that you appoint a person to serve drinks on your table.
- Sanitary measures in our meeting rooms: 1 meter space between each person. Hydroalcoholic gel on the break buffets. Break service in the form of individual glasses and/or plates. Hot and cold drinks served in carafes and thermos flasks with the recommendation to disinfect hands before serving.
- Our swimming pool is open in compliance with current hygiene standards. Obligatory shower before bathing, respect of the rules of distance of 1 meter between each deckchair, no more than 10 people in the pool area.
- Reduced treatment card at the spa: open relaxation area, body care and modelling only with compulsory shower before treatment, body hair removal, no facial treatments, spa staff equipped with masks, gloves, visor, disinfection of the treatment rooms between each client with a rest period after each client.
- Means of payment and invoicing: Invoice sent by e-mail only and payment by credit card recommended.
Our procedures have evolved but our smile, our desire to satisfy you and our splendid setting in front of the Château de Clisson are always the same!