Our Green Key label for sustainable tourism
An eco-responsible approach adopted at the Best Western Plus Villa Saint-Antoine
The Villa Saint-Antoine in Clisson has been awarded the Green Key label, the first sustainable tourism label, for its commitment to sustainable development. A great reward for the efforts made and a great encouragement for the future!
The Green Key label distinguishes tourist accommodation and restaurants committed to a voluntary, efficient and dynamic environmental approach. It is awarded each year by an independent jury of experts and professionals from the tourism and environment sectors.
La Villa Saint-Antoine: an eco-responsible hotel in Loire Atlantique
Concerned about the environment, we have set up a sustainable development policy in order to preserve our natural resources for you, for us and for future generations, but also to offer a more internal working environment for our employees and a better respect for our customers.
What are our commitments to sustainable tourism?
At the Best Western Plus Villa Saint-Antoine in Clisson, we adopt daily the right gestures to preserve our natural resources and limit the environmental impact of our activity!
We raise the awareness of our teams and our clients
- Our management has received specific training on the issues of sustainable tourism, environmental preservation, CSR, etc.
- Our teams are trained in the eco-gestures to be respected in their daily tasks
We save water and energy
- We have installed foamers on the taps and showers so as not to deplete the resource.
- We read our water and electricity meters every month to better manage our consumption.
- We replace each light bulb with a LED or low-energy light bulb and have already equipped more than 80% of our lighting systems.
- Our establishment is equipped with double-flow ventilation.
We limit and sort waste
- We have set up selective sorting
- We sort all types of waste, even bio-waste, with our compost bin
- We work with a majority of products in bulk or in large packaging to limit the amount of packaging.
- We only offer hospitality products on request in order to reduce the production of packaging waste.
We are attentive to the well-being of our customers
- We cook with seasonal and local products and adapt to special diets.
- We serve local and/or homemade products for breakfast.
- The products used for the maintenance of rooms and common areas are all eco-labelled, which offers better air quality and fewer health risks.
- Our establishment is totally non-smoking
- The shower gels and shampoos offered in your room are local and organic products.
- The cosmetic products offered at the Spa are local and organic products.
And much more:
- Our green spaces are maintained without pesticides and we use alternative methods to products to control weeds and insects.
- Every year we commit ourselves to new criteria to perfect our approach, do not hesitate to send us your ideas!
Book your next eco-responsible holiday in the vineyards of Nantes at the Best Western Plus Villa Saint-Antoine!
Discover without delay our rooms with their contemporary and refined style!